Yes. For security purposes, visitation is a standard procedure at events in K.B. Hallen.
To insure the safety and best experience for our guests, we certain safety rules that must be followed.
For your own safety and to ensure access control does not take too long, bags larger that the size of an A4 (21x29.7cm) must be handed over in the cloakroom.
In addition, it is also not permitted to bring the following:
- Weapons (incl. pepper spray) and/or object that can be used as weapons
- Photo, Audio and video recording equipment, laptops, tablets and other technical equipment (selfie stick, etc.)
- Spray cans, and other flammable/dangerous gasses
- Cans, bottles and other hard objects
- Fire Works/pyrotekniks Equipment
- Chairs, ladders, prams, and other large objects.
- Zimmer frame/walker, unless otherwise indicated in the event description or on the ticket
- Food and beverages
- Large signs, banners, etc. or material to making as such
- Large bags, trunks or backpacks
- All other items, which can be evaluated as a risk to the audiences’ security and/or concert experience
The security personnel on the day of show always decides whether an object can be brought into K.B. Hallen.
Cloakroom storage of objects that have been rejected at the entrance is NOT possible.
Yes. For security purposes (fire and evacuation), the following must always be handed over to the cloak room:
- Coats, jackets, umbrellas, etc.
- Bags larger than A4-size (21 cm. x 29, cm.)
K.B Hallen is home to great experiences in a safe environment. Therefore, security staff will refuse people who:
- are visibly drunk and disorderly or clearly affected by narcotics
- display violent behavior or has a clear intention of creating violence towards our guests, staff and/or artists
- intentionally annoys guests, staff and/or artists or has a clear intention to disrupt the event
- smokes outside the designated smoking areas
- uses items that are not permissible – such items will be confiscated
- sets live flame/fire – notwithstanding size of fire
- utters or gesticulates in a racist, sexist, extremist, fundamentalist, etc. manner
- interrupts, disturbs or in any way affects the event i a way that causes annoyance to the audience or the artists
- enters or attempts to enter areas which are closed for the general public (jumping barriers, going backstage, etc.)
- hands out materiale or the sells products without prior permission from K.B. Hallen or the promoter
- destroys, pollutes, vandalises or in any other way causes damage to K.B Hallens building or equipment
Yes. Follow the Red Cross signs or ask the security staff.
We recommend that you arrive early to avoid waiting at the door security checks are performed, and also to avoid standing in queue in the cloak room.
Normally, it is possible to arrive after show start. However, the promoter of the show may close the doors upon show start in case of TV transmission or other special circumstances.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in K.B. Hallen. However, there is access to a smoking area on first floor. Follow the signs. Smoking inside causes prompt expulsion without ticket refund.
K.B. Hallen reserves its right to reject or expulse guests who does not abide the house rules. The ticket will not be refunded. Behaviour or actions that affect the event can entail claim for damages.